How I Overcome My Fear of Cats




November, 10th 20

Illustration title : Nyantoka Nyaru
Illustrator : Destiana (me)
Media : Wacom on Photoshop
Drawing date : 27th August 2018

I used to be afraid of cats back then. But now I gradually becomes a cat friendly person as I learn how to appreciate every single living thing that exist in this entire universe. I believe God creates living things by lots of complex reason behind it that makes this universe life circle works as He planned. I should be grateful of that, because I’m nothing without other living creatures. When I tried to overcome my fear of cats, I finally understood how human and animal or other living things actually related and need each other. Basically, strong bond between human and other living things created naturally when they approach each other and then care for each other. It’s kind of mutual relationship which naturally made without specified type of language intertwined or we usually named it verbal communication. I currently taking care of 3 stray cats even though I still can’t lay my hand on my cats, I commit to myself that I will overcome my fear completely. They're now kind of a mood booster when I'm down. Oh by the way, on this illustration I drew my cat named Garning, she is currently on unhealthy condition and doesn’t have desire to eat any food I gave. Hope she gets well soon. 


Follow my IG for more drawings : @destian.a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Night Is Short, Walk On Girl Movie Review

Miracles of Namiya General Store Movie Review

Her Love Boils Bathwater Movie Review